Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

My New Set of Wheels

Today as I sit at home trying to fight off this cold, I dream of sunny days riding my new bike, cruising in the wind. It's pretty gloomy in New York City today and combined with having some serious head congestion, all I can do is sit and stare at my new beautiful cruiser. For my 29th birthday, all I wanted was a bike and because I have the best set of parents ever, I was able to get one!

My Schwinn Fling Yellow Cruiser

Before I embarked on my journey home

I made the brave decision on Tuesday to make the 8 mile ride home after my friend at work gave me a serious pep talk. Needless to say I've crossed off another item from my 30 before 30 list and I'm super excited about it! Who's up for a ride with me?!?!

Lauren D.  


No comments:

Post a Comment